Monday, October 1, 2018

GOOGLE LOGO


 HI FRIENDS MY NEW LOGO USE FOR GOOGLE 

Today I have created a logo of Google. This is the logo that has been created using two tools.First of all, I used the logopit plus tool only for write Google name, Then used the picsart and lightroom Cc tool for created logo, and last l used for snapseed tool for water maker.

TODAY'S ALL LOGO

Nowadays Google is the most famous in the world. Google is the world's most popular search engine. Today I have created a logo of Google.I was thinking Google all over Earth, So I have made a logo in the shape of Google's goal.Because everybody on Google is seen by somebody doing some sort of thing.
I was thinking Google is not a search engine but Google is all over Earth, that's I use this thought, and I have created today's logo.

         












E-MAIL ME IF YOU SEE ANOTHER LOGO AND BANNER FORM THE THEME TODAY



  Open this link for watching other logo  

   http://festyy.com/wLZSfT.   

No comments:

Post a Comment