Wednesday, September 12, 2018

THE ZOO AND CIRCUS BANNER

 TODAY'S LOGO USE FOR ZOO BANNER AND CIRCUS BANNER 

THE ZOO BANNER 

                                                                    CIRUCUS BANNER 
                                      


Using the only one Exposure Tool to Add a Custom Logo in Logo pit Plus.



In these busy times, people did not have time to see zoos or circus. As well as leaving people to visit the zoo, they also protect anyone. Therefore, I remember today that there are animals in the world and have made a logo for it. So I remember today that there are animals in the world and have created a banner for this.


Some people will remember these things from their childhood and childhood went to our zoo and went to the circus.Sometimes you may have gone from school to picnic, and remember this on the day of your childhood.


I have created a banner on the theme in which I have thought that when we see animals in the zoo, but if it happens that you have to go to the forest and have the evening time, then by thinking of this, I have created this banner.

That's when I went to traveling and if I found it to be so wrong I would have created this by thinking of it.I am happy to see that because since childhood I love watching and living wildlife. Most of them like this little boy too because when you are young, there is a desire to know something and if you get to know it then you will have fun.
And the other banner is of circus in which every animal is trained to do different things. It is very fun today. When we look younger, we have seen this also.

A FEW OTHER LOGO AND BANNER TODAY'S THEME






E-MAIL ME IF YOU SEE ANOTHER LOGO AND BANNER FORM THE THEME TODAY.

  Open this link for watching other logo  

   http://festyy.com/wLZSfT.   


No comments:

Post a Comment